[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Leah Stein Dance Company STUDIO WORKS this Monday

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Fri Feb 8 10:30:07 EST 2019

This Monday Night!
See new work by
Becca Khalil
Kalila Kingsford Smith
Jillian Jetton

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Monday, February 11 at 7:00 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
$5-20 sliding scale donation

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new
work bridging
dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating Philadelphia's
performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the processes of 17
vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city.

Spring Series:
February 11: Becca Khalil, Kalila Kingsford Smith, Jillian Jetton
March 11: Vitche-Boul Ra, Talia Mason & Christina Catanese, Sarah Marks
Mininsohn, Lee Fogel
April 2: Emily Bate, Jessica Creane, Meghan Frederick & Kate Seethaler,
Bailey Roper
May 20: Lanica Angpak/CAGE, Shannon Brooks, Elba Hevia y Vaca

Learn more: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

--
Mira Treatman