[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Force of Nature with EMBODIED ARCHIVE — Janna Meiring (Final Workshop)

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:16:27 EST 2019

This Weekend — Saturday, February 9, 2-5pm

Last chance to catch Janna Meiring at The Whole Shebang.

Late Winter: Thawing out and Rising Up

In light of this spring like weather come join us in this Force of Nature
with EMBODIED ARCHIVE movement practice!  We realign with our natural
ability to work in collaboration with the living, breathing cycles of
Nature. In this dedicated time and space throughout the dying season and
into the spring season, we will recalibrate our body-mind to keep our most
powerful selves intact for the ongoing task of unravelling the systems that
are no longer serving us.

$30 in advance/ $40 at the door

More info @ thewholeshebangphilly.com

text or call: 267 422 2719