[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Last call for February performances & classes

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:33:44 EST 2019

*If you have not had your February events and classes listed on our
calendars, now is the time before our monthly eNewsletter goes out to over
19,000 subscribers from not only the dance community but also to those who
attend music, theater and other arts events!*

*FOR PERFORMANCES*Check first that we have not listed you already -
https://philadelphiadance.org/calendar/
Then create your account
<https://philadelphiadance.org/calendar/get-started/> or if you already
have one, login and add your event
<https://philadelphiadance.org/calendar/wp-login.php>.

*FOR DANCE CLASSES*Check first that you are not already listed at -
https://philadelphiadance.org/classes/
<https://philadelphiadance.org/classes/>
Then create your account
<https://philadelphiadance.org/classes/get-started/> of if you already have
one login and post your classes
<https://philadelphiadance.org/classes/wp-login.php>.

*ATTRACT MORE ATTENDEES*Consider offering a discount to
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org members
Submit your discount offer here -
https://philadelphiadance.org/members/offer-a-discount-to-our-members/

*WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN ARTICLE OR REVIEW IN THE DANCE JOURNAL?*1. Be
sure your event is listed on the Dance Calendar - our writers use this now
exclusively as a guide for what they choose to review
2. Send us your press release and a photo to philadelphiadance at gmail.com

*DO NOT DELAY AS THE FEBRUARY ISSUE WILL BE PUT TO BED BEFORE JANUARY 29th*

--

Tel. 484-469-0288
eFax. 610-672-1906