[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Everything is Improv - Improvisational Jam

Caroline O'Brien hellocollo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:05:12 EST 2019

Tuesday
January 22
6:30-9:30
The Performance Garage

Caroline (Collo) O'Brien and Steve Davit bring you *Everything is
Improv*. A collaborative
effort to bring improvisational experiences to artists. We want artists to
thrive and flourish and we believe that practicing the fundamentals of
improvisation is the best way to get there. "Improv to Improve"

The sessions consist of a deep listening exercise, open jam, and structured
exercises for movement, vocals, & music.

We encourage artists of various mediums to attend (besides music & dance)
to explore future possibilities (comedy/ illustration/ photography/
cinematography.... ANYTHING!)

(Late arrivals and early departures are welcomed; suggested $5-$10 to cover
space rental.)

Visit EverythingisImprov.com for more information.