[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Come dance (party!) with us...

Megan Bridge megan at thefidget.org
Mon Oct 29 14:29:52 EDT 2018

Dear Philadelphia Dance Community:

<fidget> is thrilled to announce our upcoming Cabaret and Dance Party, Next Friday November 9th, at thefidget space! Please join us in celebrating our 10th Birthday. There will be a cash (donation based) bar, a raucous Cabaret, and two DJs. Plus we are raffling off plenty of great prizes, including tickets to BalletX, FringeArts, Philadelphia Ghost Tours and The Philadelphia Zoo, restaurant gift certificates, and more!

Doors open at 7pm // Cabaret at 8pm // DJ Dance Party 10pm-2am
thefidget space
1714 North Mascher St, Philadelphia PA 19122

Join hosts Danielle Currica and Scott Johnston for a Cabaret-style evening of celebration followed by a dance party with DJs Lexx and Lotits. We’re raffling off some great prizes, and there will be performances from past and present <fidget> family members including: Andy Thierauf (percussion), Ann-Marie Gover (dance), Thomas Patteson (synthesizers), Zornitsa Stoyanova (dance film with electronic music by Mikronesia), Mauri Walton (dance/theater), Julia Fisher (dance) and more.

Tickets Here:
http://www.thefidget.org/events/s-10th-birthday-bash/

General Admission- $25
Entrance to the Cabaret, DJ dance party, 1 drink ticket

Backstage Pass- $50
Entrance to the Cabaret, DJ dance party, 1 drink ticket + VIP backstage toast with <fidget>'s directors and collaborating artists.

Economic tight spot?- $15
Entrance to the Cabaret, DJ dance party

thefidget space
1714 N Mascher St.