[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Workshop July15th- Emotional Creatures - a practice in performance

Zornitsa at Here[begin] Dance zornitsa at herebegindance.com
Fri Jul 6 15:03:34 EDT 2018

Hi wonderful people,

I'm teaching a blip of a workshop next weekend that is totally inspired by
Deborah Hay's. Its an opportunity to gather and dance together.

Its pay what you want, so if you are around in Philly or know someone who
might be interested, please spread the word.   Hope to see you there.

Here is the info:

Emotional Creatures - a practice in performance

with Zornitsa Stoyanova

Sunday, July 15th
10.30am - 1.30 pm
Its pay what you want/suggested donation $20
(a no one turned for lack of funds)

facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/events/362133297646013/>
https://www.facebook.com/events/362133297646013/

Inspired by my recent studies with Deborah Hay, I offer this experiment to
open ourselves to ourselves and be in the room together.

No stopping. Juggling of attentions, feeling the deep in the surface.
What if what we experience can be felt/seen everywhere?
Radical dancing for radical bodies.
Distortions of intention leading into distortions of self.
Derailed desires, no dancing, be yourself without attaching, dis attach from
your ideas of what you look like, be present here and now.
Forget your ego, feed your ego, get what you need, keep moving keep
surviving, free yourself of over indulgence, indulge in your pleasure.
Trickery of the senses. Trip yourself, trick yourself.
No time for development.
Not building, just being.
Find your vulnerability, find your rage.
Let me see you. Let them see us.
Welcome gesture. Welcome all the faucets of yourself.

Thank you and hope you can make it!

zornitsa

performance artist | curator | lighting designer | photographer | filmmaker
| teacher
writer for thinkingdance.net

 <http://www.herebegindance.com> www.herebegindance.com