[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Free classes tomorrow and Tuesday plus MSMS Pilates Continuing Ed Course

Vitality Studio info at vitalitystudio.com
Sat Feb 24 16:33:31 EST 2018

Only two more free classes this month at Vitality Studio in Chestnut Hill!

Sunday 2/25 Pilates Mat 10:30-11:30 AM
Tuesday 2/27 *GYROKINESIS®* 10- 11 Am

Email or call us to register: info at vitalitystudio.com or 215-753-7153
We are located at 7926 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19118
www.vitalitystudio.com

We're excited to offer a Pilates continuing education course for certified
Pilates instructors. There are only 2 spots left! Details below:

Movement Science Made Simple with Cara Reeser and Jeremy Laverdure

Look, Listen, Push, Pull

Training Freedom and Support in the Head, Neck, and Shoulders

Sign up by contacting MSMS

http://movementsciencemadesimple.com/2017/07/look-listen-pus
h-pull-at-vitality-studio/

Registration opens 90 days before start of course.