[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Clock That Mug or Dusted opens Thursday at FringeArts

Raina Searles raina at fringearts.com
Wed Feb 21 10:39:30 EST 2018

*Clock That Mug or Dusted <http://fringearts.com/event/clock-mug-dusted/>*
by Cherdonna Shinatra is a conceptual and inspirational homage to feminist
performance artists from Anna Halprin to Janine Antoni, focusing on the
body as a canvas for social change, rebellion and personal expansion. As
Kuehner’s beloved drag/dance bio-fem icon, Cherdonna Shinatra uses birthday
cake and paint to produce a work of lasting visual art, she hyperbolizes
the normal humiliations of human existence. Clock that Mug or Dusted draws
on vintage feminist ideals and asks – what is present day queer/drag
feminism?

The Saturday 8pm performance will be ASL interpreted by Hands UP
Productions.

*We invite you to use the discount code "artist15" for $15 tickets to all
performances. Runs Thu, Feb 22-Sat, Feb 24 at 8pm.*

http://fringearts.com/event/clock-mug-dusted/

*Get free Support for artists here!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpm20HL68061ey-DSkLfQHbdthlK-E3-yfpbgbCxOYZy87w/viewform>*
*Support FringeArts at our dance party fundraiser, FringeA-Thon!
<http://fringearts.com/event/fringea-thon-2018/>*