[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Creative Movement, Modern, Somatics classes for kids and adults start tomorrow

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 19:36:43 EST 2017

Dear Philadelphia Dance community,

I am writing to you with a special note about my classes this Monday,
November 6. This is the FIRST DAY of my Fall 2 session classes, so this is
your last chance to try my South Philly creative movement classes before
they become session classes. The west Philly classes can accept drop-ins
later.

*IN SOUTH PHILLY:*

*CREATIVE MOVEMENT, AGES 3-5*
Mondays 3:30-4:15pm
The Whole Shebang <http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/>, 1813 South 11th
Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1813+South+11th+Street,+Philadelphia,+PA+19148&entry=gmail&source=g>

*November 6th is the 2nd to last day to drop in before committing to Fall 2
session*
Fall 2 Session= Mondays November 6- December 18 (7 weeks)
More info and Registration: https://creativemovement-35-so
uth-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com

*CREATIVE AND RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT, AGES 5-8*
Mondays 4:15-5:00pm
The Whole Shebang <http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/>, 1813 South 11th
Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1813+South+11th+Street,+Philadelphia,+PA+19148&entry=gmail&source=g>
*November 6th is the 2nd to last day to drop in before committing to Fall 2
session*
Fall 2 Session= Mondays November 6- December 18 (7 weeks)
More info and Registration: https://creativeandrhythmic-58
-south-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com

*Note: *Making Moves for ages 8-12
<https://makingmoves-south-mon-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com>and Creative
Movement for ALL
<https://creativemovementallages-south-mon-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com> ages
are taking a break for November and will resume on December 4th.

*IN WEST PHILLY:*

*CORE MOVEMENT *for adults
*Mondays 7:45-8:45 AM*
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= Mondays November 6- December 18th, 2017 (7 weeks)
*More Info and Registration for Monday Fall 2 Session and Drop-in: *
https://core-west-m-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com

*STORYDANCE* for ages 2-5
*Mondays 9:00-10:00am *
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= Mondays November 6- December 18th, 2017 (7 weeks)
*More info and Registration for Fall 2 Session of new Monday class: *
https://storydance-mon-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com

*MAKING MOVES,* ages 7-12*
*Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 PM*
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= November 7th- December 19th, 2017 (7 weeks)
*More Info and Registration for Fall 2 Session: *https://makingmoves-
tu-712-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com
*This class is geared towards ages 8-11 or students in grades 3-5, but
Loren will accept 7 year olds and 2nd graders if they have worked with her
before or have significant movement training. 12 year olds are welcome to
try this class as well.

*ADULT MODERN DANCE *
*Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 pm*
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= November 7- December 19, 2017 (7 weeks)
*More info and Registration for Fall 2 Session: *https://adultmodern-
tu-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com
Drop-ins also permitted

*BARTENIEFF AND CORE LABORATORY *for adults (NEW CLASS!)
*Thursdays 7:45-8:45 am*
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= Thursdays November 2- December 21, 2017 (7 weeks) *
*More Info and Registration for Thursday Fall 2 Session and Drop-ins: *
https://bfandcore-west-th-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/1425116984202237
*NO CLASS ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd for Thanksgiving
This session has already begun, but it would be okay to join late or
drop-in.

*STORYDANCE* for ages 2-5
*Thursdays 2:30-3:30pm*
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
2nd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= Thursdays November 2- December 7, 2017 (5 weeks)*
*More info and Registration for Fall 2 Session: *
https://storydance-thurs-west-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/1916122718605406
*NO CLASS ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd or THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14th
This session has already begun, but it would be okay to join late or
drop-in.

More information at LorenTeachesMovement.com
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Email LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com with questions.

Hoping to dance with you soon,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.