[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Fragments Dance Performance- This WEEKEND!!!

Melissa Chisena melcat29 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 12:34:50 EDT 2017

Get your tickets for this weekend's premiere of Fragments!Title: Fragments- Dance Performance  What: Dance performance - A collaboartion between dancers -
Marie Brown, Melissa Chisena, Melissa Faller, Brandi Ou, Vuthy Ou, Asya Zlatina
When: November 4th at 7:30pm & November 5th at 3:00pm
Where: CEC 3500 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Come see our piece called Fragments-  Memories, occurrences, moments, encounters... existing simultaneously, but only able to grasp at pieces of the whole... relationships... love, loss, play. Dreams, what you remember is never quite as it should seem…what you remember is in pieces, sometimes opaque, sometimes clear... Time... constant, persistent, unnerving. Are we racing to put the pieces back together?
 Ticket URL: http://www.danceboxoffice.com/?page_id=1216 Melissa Chisena/Chisena Danzawww.chisenadanza.com