[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SPECIAL DISCOUNT to Tania Isaac's lyrically explosive, crazy beautiful, April 27-29th @FringeArts

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:01:58 EDT 2017

FringeArts is delighted to invite you to experience the new work *crazy
beautiful* by the talented choreographer, dancer, writer and also the Teaching
Professor at Drexel University Tania Isaac
<http://www.taniaisaacdance.com/bio.php>. An electric and commanding
performer, Isaac fuses choreography with personal documentary and social
commentary and grapples with identity, post-colonial issues, feminism and
juxtapositions of cultural influences, resulting in dances that are elegant
and dramatic, yet highly accessible.

everything we know seems to shake, erupt, heave and shift in finding
balance. do we? what does it look like when we run into our roughest edges?
who lets us know what we should feel and when? and how did they decide?

A lyrically explosive solo movement drama, crazy beautiful is part
biography, part allegory. Weaving the text of *The Little Prince*, *Jonathan
Livingston Seagull*, and the *Old Man and the Sea* with original writing
and live music, Tania Isaac encapsulates a fragmented overlay of dance
movements from dancehall reggae to austere gesture. Both an installation
and immersive live performance, crazy beautiful guides you through the idea
of perspective - a question on the nature of experience, expression and the
parts of ourselves we are never sure we should show.....

*crazy beautiful @FringeArts*

Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 8pm
<https://pafringe.secure.force.com/ticket/#sections_a0F3100000MEk5bEAD>

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 8pm
<https://pafringe.secure.force.com/ticket/#sections_a0F3100000MEk6PEAT>

Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 8pm
<https://pafringe.secure.force.com/ticket/#sections_a0F3100000MEk6UEAT>
*We've created a special early bird code **Hemingway30* Enter the code at
checkout to *receive* *30% off* a full price ticket.
Get tickets here
<https://pafringe.secure.force.com/ticket/#details_a0S3100000OsgZnEAJ>

*PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Members get 50% OFF see membership discounts on our
web site once logged in at  **http://philadelphiadance.org/membership/*
<http://philadelphiadance.org/membership/>

--

Tel. 484-469-0288