[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] upcoming at Shebang: the end of April and onwards

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 14:00:17 EDT 2017

We are moving steadily towards towards summer, folks... come out for a
workshop, a dance party, a performance. Commit to a physical practice. You
can do all of this at Shebang coming up:

*Saturday April 22 11am-2pm*
*Embodied Anatomy: Reflexes and Contact Improvisation*
with Nicole Bindler
Find more beautiful ways to fall.
in advance $15 artists/$18 general | door $18 artists/$20 general

*Sunday April 23 11am-12:30pm*
*D A N C E   C H U R C H!*
led by Meg Foley
get down with the get down at this ecstatic-dance inspired, high energy
daytime dance party.
$5-10 sliding scale

*Mondays April 24 - May 15 6-7pm* - ONLY 4 MORE CLASSES
*Qigong*
led by Germaine Fraser
breath, flow, find subtlety and strength in grounding and releasing.
sliding scale: in advance $8-15/door $12-15

register for classes + workshops at
www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/

*looking to May + June, so much bodily and performance goodness!!*

*Saturday May 6 8pm*
*The Case for Invagination*
created + performed by Nicole Bindler, w/ music by Nadia Botello + Evan
Cory Levine
*The Case for Invagination *is a feminist reimagining of space. What if we
could be invaginated by space as opposed to penetrating space? Instead of
us inserting ourselves into the world with all of our ambitions and fear,
could we allow the world to draw us into it?
$5-25 sliding scale
tickets + more info:
www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/performances-special-events/the-case-for-invagination

*Fridays May 5 - June 30 10am-12pm*
*Dancing Dynamically, Autonomously*
with Shannon Murphy
$15 general/$12 artists + students

*AND announcing an intensive series to support the development of personal
practice: *

*Ba Gua Zhang Intensive Series *
*with Kelly McDonald and Thad Wong*
3 intensive weekends over 6 months: June 3 + 4, Sept 23 + 24, Nov 18 + 19
more info + details:
www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/ba-gua-zhang-intensive-series

share the love, spread the word!
find us on FB.