[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] If You Met My Mom You'd Understand--4/24 (a femme. collective variety show)

Candace Eaton eaton.candace at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:49:30 EDT 2017

Coming up on Monday, April 24th, Femme. Collective
<https://www.facebook.com/femmecollectivephilly/> presents round two of
their recurring variety show, Part of the Problem, featuring your beloved
co-hosts Michelle MeGill and Candace Eaton. Get excited, because this
month's theme is "if you met my Mom you'd understand" (psst...if you come
to the show you will actually meet our moms). Other special guests
include Jilly
Appleheimer, who will be telling stories; Queenie Pombo, who will be
telling jokes; and Lauren Scott who will be singing songs. AND special
appearance by Caitlin Peck.
Don't miss it! Invite your Moms!

Where: L'Etage <http://creperie-beaumonde.com/lt-about/> (624 S. 6th St.
Philadelphia, PA)
When: Monday, April 24th, Doors--7:30pm, Show--8:00pm
Tickets: $10 in advance, $12 at the door (cash only)
http://bpt.me/2937017
RSVP on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/414975195542033/>

​