[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] A Series of Informal Events (April 28th!) and Movement Practice (Tuesdays!)

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:04:25 EDT 2017

*A Series of Informal Events*

Friday, April 28th | 7:00pm
at Mascher Space Cooperative | 155 Cecil B Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 19122
$5-10 Suggested Donation | No one will be turned away!

See *The Naked Stark*'s latest project, give us feedback, and share some
wine!  This first showing in our spring series will focus on our current
proejct, *Visible Structures*.  We'll be presenting several guest artists'
work along with other works in progress for feedback on May 19th and June
16th!

*Movement Practice with The Naked Stark*

Tuesdays: 10:00am - 11:30am
at Mascher Space Cooperative | 155 Cecil B Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 19122
$10 Drop-In | $32 4-Class Package

Initiation & Follow-Through: A release-based technique class with *Katherine
Kiefer Stark / The Naked Stark*

Blending Kline Technique, Safety Release Technique, and release technique,
Katherine's class is an energetic exploration of movement from the inside
out. Emphasis is placed on the initiation of the movement and the path
the various
body parts take in space to discover how one's own body moves
within the movement. We embrace the space through phrases that move in and
out of the floor and carry us in and out of balance. Class begins quietly
and gradually builds in complexity, culminating in a dynamic phrase.
Sleeves and knee-pads or long pants are recommended.

*thenakedstark.com <http://www.thenakedstark.com/> - **Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Naked-Stark-414163562036477/>* *- Instagram
<http://instagram.com/thenakedstark>* *- Vimeo
<https://vimeo.com/user21652599>*