[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Danse4Nia Summer Session Registration

Antoinette Coward-Gilmore antoinette at danse4nia.org
Sat Apr 8 17:54:22 EDT 2017

Registration for Danse4Nia Conservatory Summer Dance Intensive for ages
7-17 is now open!

We are very excited to offer a wide variety of classes including:  Pilates,
Ballet, Horton, Contemporary Jazz, Tap, Stepping, Hip-Hop/Street Funk
and Acting for Dancers.

Sessions are Monday-Thursday from 10am-3pm with the first session beginning
on Monday, June 26 and ending with an Open House/ Free Community Classes on
Friday, July 21, 2017 from 12-3 pm.

Students may register for one, two , three, or all four week sessions.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in different genres of dance
with our very talented teaching artists and staff of Danse4Nia.

For registration information and packet please visit www.danse4nia.org or
call 267-987-5581.  Early Drop Off/Late Pick Up Available upon request.

Take advantage of our Early Bird Registration Special and save 10% now
until June 20, 2017.

We look forward to seeing both new and familiar faces this summer!

Sincerely,

Danse4Nia Conservatory

--
Antoinette M. Coward-Gilmore