[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Join KYL/D tonight to Deconstruct Home in our Pre-Studio Series

Jessica Warchal-King jessica at kyld.org
Thu Mar 16 14:03:25 EDT 2017

Go behind the scenes with KYL/D tonight and kick off our Pre-Studio Series.

Encounter. Discuss. Unravel... Deconstructing HOME/ S. 9th St

When: Tonight, March 16th at 7:30pm
Where: KYL/D's CHI Movement Arts Center, 1316 S 9th St
What: KYL/D's Pre-show Studio Series includes an intimate dialogue with the
Artistic Director and dance artists, an excerpt performance of the
company's latest works along with light refreshments at our dance center,
CHI Movement Arts Center.

Save the dates for our additional Pre-Show Studio Showings!

March 30: DECONSTRUCTING SANTUARIO

April 13: DECONSTRUCTING ONE: IMMORTAL GAME

For more information and tickets, visit: www.kyld.org/preshow-studio-series

Questions? Call or email Katie at 267-687-3739 <(267)%20687-3739> or
katie at kyld.org