[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Meet The Naked Stark - A Fundraiser/Friendraiser for The Naked Stark!

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:37:01 EDT 2017

Join The Naked Stark for our annual community friendraiser/fundraiser!

Enjoy an evening of delicious food, pop-up performances, raffle, silent
auction, & exciting surprises!

See new work by The Naked Stark and special guests. Bring your children for
free and let them enjoy supervised activities. Have a great time and
support our 2017 projects!

This year we are particularly excited to hold up the things we value, our
community, our passion for dance and the arts, our fellow artists, our
accessibility. As part of this, we will have a table for writing our local
and state representatives love letters about the arts or any values you
would like to see them hold up.

Purchase tickets in advance: $20
Purchase tickets at the door: $30
Children are FREE!