[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Auditions this Saturday, March 18 - Ballet 180

Kelly Murray Farrell kelly at ballet180.org
Mon Mar 13 14:19:50 EDT 2017

BALLET 180 AUDITIONS
SATURDAY, MARCH 18
2:00-3:30PM AT STUDIO 180
1708 LANCASTER AVE. FL 2
PAOLI, PA 19301

_Ballet 180 is the premier professional contemporary ballet company of
the Philadelphia Main Line._

With a commitment to community and personal well-being, Ballet 180
inspires a 180-degree positive transformation of the mind, body, and
soul. Our mission is to enrich the community through high-quality
artistry and service to society. Our motto is love kindness, do justice,
and dance humbly.

Ballet 180 performs original work through main stage performances at the
Rotwitt Theater of Rosemont College, and the company's repertoire is
featured at black box performances, festivals, and showcases. The
company has performed with regional and international artists through
participation in the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts
(PIFA), Philadelphia Dance Collective, the Philadelphia FringeArts
Festival, Fringe Wilmington, and Philly's Got Talent, among others.

Ballet 180 is a part-time company that rehearses weekly from September
through May. The company seeks dancers with technical strength,
artistry, and a passion for our mission. Dancers interested in
auditioning should bring a resume and headshot to the audition and
should be prepared for a ballet class. Dancers unable to attend the
audition date can email kelly at ballet180.org about making arrangements
for a company class audition and/or video audition.

Positions:
Company Member (Dancers with professional experience)
Apprentice (Ages 18+)
Trainee (Dancers age 16-21)

--

KELLY MURRAY FARRELL