[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Deconstruct KYL/D's HOME Thursday with our Pre-Show Studio Series

Jessica Warchal-King jessica at kyld.org
Mon Mar 13 11:34:26 EDT 2017

Join KYL/D on Thursday, March 16th at 7:30pm for our first Pre-Show Studio
Series!

KYL/D invites you to a behind the scenes look into the creative process...
Encounter. Discuss. Unravel!

KYL/D's Pre-show Studio Series includes an intimate dialogue with the
Artistic Director and dance artists, an excerpt performance of the
company's latest works along with light refreshments at our dance center,
CHI Movement Arts Center.

Learn more about HOME/ S. 9th St. on March 16th!

Save the date for our additional Pre-Show Studio Showings!

March 30: DECONSTRUCTING SANTUARIO

April 13: DECONSTRUCTING ONE: IMMORTAL GAME

For more information and tickets, visit: www.kyld.org/preshow-studio-series

Questions? Call or email Katie at 267-687-3739 or katie at kyld.org