[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Vervet and Friends start Making the Rounds tonight

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 15:39:40 EST 2017

Hello,

Vervet and Friends start making the rounds tonight.  We hope you come out
in Kensington to experience our work in the intimate, round format. We
continue tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday to Germantown, South Philly, and West
Philly.

We are seeking volunteers to come 1 hour before the show to help set up
chairs and handle the door. Please be in touch with
LorenGroenendaal at gmail.com if you are interested in a complimentary ticket
in exchange for your help.

More details are below:

*Vervet Dance and Friends are "Making the Rounds"*
Friday, March 10- Monday, March 13, 2017
at multiple venues in Philadelphia, PA
Event link for whole series: https://www.facebook.c
om/events/664111840437635/
Tickets are $10-20 at the door, sliding scale

*We make the rounds. We make performance in the round. We make connections
around performance. We're making the rounds, around the city of
Philadelphia, stopping in different neighborhoods.*

Vervet Director Loren Groenendaal has curated 4 evenings of works in the
intimate in-the-round format, around the city in different neighborhoods. The
artists being presented include Philadelphia based companies and artists,
Vervet Dance (Loren Groenendaal with New York based pianist Melinda Faylor
and other collaborators), The Naked Stark (Katherine Kiefer Stark), Sean
Thomas Boyt, Asimina Chremos, Elyas D Harris and Ciera Gardner,  Curt
Haworth, and Kalila Kingsford Smith, and Baltimore artists IRL and
Associates (Isa Leal), and Peter Redgrave and Khristian Weeks.

*Links, Dates, Times, and Addresss for each of the 4 concerts:*

*FRIDAY, March 10 8pm *
Mascher Space Cooperative <http://www.mascherdance.org/>, KENSINGTON
155 Cecil B. Moore Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19122
https://www.facebook.com/events/1446233888782783/

*SATURDAY, March 11 4pm*
Rigby Mansion <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rigby-Mansion/900357083363052>,
GERMANTOWN
523 E Church Ln, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19144
https://www.facebook.com/events/1658435841117424/

*SUNDAY, March 12 4pm *
Headlong <http://headlong.org/>, SOUTH PHILLY
1170 S. Broad St. Philadelphia, PA 19146
https://www.facebook.com/events/1310906082278472/

*MONDAY, March 13 7pm*
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, WEST PHILLY
4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104
https://www.facebook.com/events/631792340325282/

See you around,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member/Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member/Artist in Residence of Mascher Space Cooperative
<http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.