[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Vervet (Loren G) Audition postponed

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:54:36 EST 2017

Hello Philadelphia area dancers,

I disappointed to announce that the audition that I was going to hold
tomorrow is post poned indefinitely due to injury. Our show at Performance
Garage is also postponed. I will promote both again when I have healed and
have a new production schedule in mind for my artistic work as Vervet Dance
<http://www.vervetdance.org/> with New York City-based composer/pianist Melinda
Faylor <https://melindafaylor.com/about/>. In the meantime, Making the
Rounds <https://www.facebook.com/events/664111840437635/> will go on this
weekend, Friday March 10- Monday, March 13. Try to catch Vervet and Friends
as we make the rounds around the city of Philadelphia. More details in
email coming soon. For now, see the facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/664111840437635/

Thanks for your understanding,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member/Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member/Artist in Residence of Mascher Space Cooperative
<http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.