[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] KYL/D's Pre-show Studio Series

Jessica Warchal-King jessica at kyld.org
Thu Mar 2 15:40:00 EST 2017

Encounter. Discuss. Unravel... with KYL/D's Pre-show Studio Series

KYL/D's Pre-show Studio Series includes an intimate dialogue with the
Artistic Director and dance artists, an excerpt performance of the
company's latest works along with light refreshments at our dance center,
CHI Movement Arts Center.

Learn more about HOME/ S. 9th St. on March 16th!

Quick bits:
Who: YOU and KYL/D!
What: KYL/D's Pre-show Studio Series
When: March 16th (and March 30th and April 13th)
Where: KYL/D's CHI Movement Arts Center, 1316 S 9th St
Why: To learn more about KYL/D's upcoming performances and process in our
intimate studio setting

Get tickets here: http://www.kyld.org/preshow-studio-series/

Save the date for our additional Pre-Show Studio Showings!
March 30: DECONSTRUCTING SANTUARIO
April 13: DECONSTRUCTING ONE: IMMORTAL GAME

AND for KYL/D's 2017 Home Season at Prince Theater:
http://www.kyld.org/upcoming-events/2017/4/27/kyld-2017-home-season-at-prince-theater