[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Scholarship Announcement From Danse4Nia Conservatory

Antoinette Coward-Gilmore antoinette at danse4nia.org
Tue Feb 28 11:07:53 EST 2017

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

The Scholarship Committee of Danse4Nia Repertory Ensemble, Inc. is proud to
announce the creation of our Scholarship Fund that will apply to our
training program Danse4Nia Conservatory during the 2017-2018 training
season.  Named after three dedicated members of the Philadelphia dance
community, we offer these scholarships in honor of their work and legacy.  The
Faye B. Snow Scholarship for Girls, the Clyde Michael Hayes Scholarship for
Boys, and the Patricia Scott Hobbs Work Study/Internship are the
scholarships in which we offer to the community.

Students in grades 5-11 can apply to the Faye B. Scholarship for Girls and
the Clyde Michael Hayes Scholarship for Boys.  The Patricia Scott Hobbs
Work Study/Internship is reserved for high school students in grades
9-11.  Each
scholarship is valued at $2,500.  All scholarships apply to training under
Danse4Nia Conservatory beginning Friday, September 8, 2017- Saturday, June
9, 2018.

Applications are available for download on www.danse4nia.org click the tab
Danse4Nia Conservatory and can be mailed to the following:

Danse4Nia Repertory Ensemble Inc.

C/o Scholarship Committee

P.O. Box 14235

Philadelphia, PA. 19138

The application postmark deadline is Saturday, April 15, 2017.  Selected
finalists will be invited to attend a mandatory In-Person
Movement/Interview Exchange which will be scheduled for this coming May.

Thank you for your interest in our scholarship program.  We look forward to
reviewing your applications.

Sincerely,

The Scholarship Committee of Danse4Nia Repertory Ensemble Inc.

--
Antoinette M. Coward-Gilmore
Founder, CEO, Artistic Director