[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] FREE Advertising for Dance Performances, Events & Classes

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:27:30 EST 2017

*Have an upcoming show in March?  Want more exposure?*Add your listing to
the Dance Calendar if it is not already there -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/?d=2017-03-01
Be sure to do it before March 1 to be included in our eNewsletter to
18,000+ subscribers!

*And while you are at it ...*

Be sure to add your March Dance Classes, Workshops & Master Classes tot he
Dance Class Calendar at
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/

And if you are offering a discount to shows, classes or services for the
dance community, be sure to add your offer to go out in our exclusive
membership eNewsletter
http://philadelphiadance.org/membership/offer-a-discount/

--

Tel. 484-469-0288