[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Beginner Modern Dance 2017

Belle Alvarez dance at bellealvarez.com
Sat Jan 28 09:00:11 EST 2017

*Beginner Modern Dance returns for the first session of 2017!*

Hone your creativity, refine your technique, and strengthen your whole body
in this weekly Tuesday night class! Dance Artist Belle Alvarez
<http://www.bellealvarez.com/about> leads a class for movers ages 14 and up
who are curious about dance, love dance, and/or returning to dance.

*Beginner Modern Dance creates safe space for dancers with eclectic
backgrounds to connect with their physicality and flourish artistically. *

We begin by connecting with our anatomy, feeling our weight on the floor,
and testing coordination. Movement style is modern dance grounded in
release technique and Belle’s experience within modern and contemporary
forms. Expect to engage your muscles, sweat, smile, move to your fullest
potential in a shared community experience, and perform movement that is
expressive, fluid, and fun. No previous dance experience is necessary –
movers of all backgrounds are encouraged to attend. Artists across
modalities and those who danced in a past life or have dance on their
bucket list are welcome.

*Drop in rate is $15 for adults and $12 for seniors, artists, and students.
*

Visit the website <http://www.bellealvarez.com/classes> for more info and
to get in touch with any questions. Class cards are available online and on
site. I look forward to dancing with you soon!

*Class Dates:*

   - February 7, 6:30-8:00 pm
   - February 14, 6:30-8:00 pm
   - February 21, 6:30-8:00 pm