[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Travel & Adventure Show seeks dance groups to Celebrate World Cultures through Dance in Philly

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:18:28 EST 2017

*Do NOT respond directly to this post - use the contact information
provided below.*

We are coming with the Travel & Adventure show to Philadelphia on March
25th and 26th of 2017 for our Annual Travel & Adventure shows.  The Travel
& Adventure show is the largest Travel show in the United States.

We hope you can join us again this year.

World Heritage Cultural Center manages the Global Beat Stage in all the
Travel Shows in Dallas, Chicago, New York, Santa Clara, Dallas, San Diego,
Washington DC, and LA. World heritage Cultural Center is a nonprofit that
has created a platform for all Cultures in the World to come and celebrate
their way of life through the Arts & Food.

We invite groups to come out and perform on the Global Beats Stage in each
city we go to. Dance can be interactive with the audience! It's a great
place to showcase your work and reach out to thousands of locals that come
out to the shows. It's a very family oriented event and we have from 4 year
olds on stage to professional team. So everyone is welcome to Celebrate
World Cultures through Dance and Music.

2017 - we are honoring each group with a dance award and every student on
stage with a Global Beats Stage Certificate.  Unfortunately this was not
possible in 2016.

These are nonpaid events, but we help to provide a good place to showcase
your work to hundreds of locals in the area, hand out your flyers, some
groups give discount on classes and/or events. You can invite as many
people as you like to come to the show with you and they all get in for
FREE.

We have a booth where you can put all your information (flyers, business
cards etc).

Show Name: Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show
http://www.travelshows.com/

Location Information
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107

Show Dates:
Saturday, March 25, 2017 from 10am to 5pm
Sunday,   March 26, 2017 from  11am to 4pm

Sattie I Persaud
World Heritage Cultural Center
Founder
sattieipersaud at gmail.com