[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] RealLivePeople Presents: Impacting Spaces comes to the CEC Feb 18-19

Sara Nye sara.c.nye at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:20:27 EST 2017

Join us! On February 18-19, RealLivePeople returns with our third
presenting series. This year, *RealLivePeople Presents: Impacting Spaces*
presents dance companies from Philadelphia, D.C., and Baltimore.

RealLivePeople Presents developed in 2015 from a desire to further
investigate who we are as a company by connecting to the work of our peers.
While our last iteration of the series focused on the work of international
artists, this year in *RealLivePeople Presents: Impacting Spaces* we will
be presenting two like-minded companies from the East Coast alongside our
own work: RebollarDance (Washington D.C.) and Deep Vision Dance Company
(Baltimore, MD). The production will also tour to Washington, D.C. and
Baltimore as part of a joint-touring initiative from the Artistic Directors
of each organization.

Presenting works in their home cities and that of each other’s, the
companies investigate “space” in unique ways – the space of creation,
psychological spaces, and the perceived space between us.

   - *Deep Vision Dance Company’s Matter, Energy, Human* delves into the
   nature of human existence and our connection to the greater universe.
   - *RebollarDance’s Space Junk* parallels the folds of space-time with
   psychological spaces of the mind.
   - *RealLivePeople’s Presenting: You First, with the hope for
   reciprocation* investigates the tenacious, inner conflict of identity as
   a motivating force for social behavior.

Tickets are $18 for General Admission, $15 for Students / Artists. General
Admission tickets are available online
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2724528> or at the door.

For more information, contact Sara Nye at sara.c.nye at gmail.com or visit
http://www.reallivepeople.org/impacting-spaces.html.

--
Sara Nye

Project Manager / ¡BIENVENIDOS BLANCOS! OR WELCOME WHITE PEOPLE!
Alex Torra with Team Sunshine Performance Corporation
Premiering April 2018

Project Manager / Boris Charmatz: Dancing Dialogues / drexel.edu/charmatz
Dancer & Managing Director / RealLivePeople / reallivepeople.org
Program Manager / The Philadelphia Dance Academy /
philadelphiadanceacademy.com
Communications & Development Manager / Enchantment Theatre Company /
enchantmenttheatre.org