[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] REMINDER: Nominate an artist/ company you admire for the ROCKYS

Thomas IsTitanic thomasistitanic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:46:34 EST 2017

TOMORROW (Wednesday) is the deadline for collecting nominations!

If there's someone who's been dancing in Philly for 15 years or longer that
you would like to recognize as part of the Rocky Awards,
*please fill out this nomination form* (it takes 5 minutes, we swear!):
https://goo.gl/forms/VSmeD7ACrcgcckCy2

It is the 15th Anniversary of the ROCKY AWARDS!!
And we want to celebrate the people and companies that have also
impressively
carved out a 15 years-or-longer dance career in Philadelphia.

But *we need your help to do it.*

NOMINATE SOMEONE NOW!
https://goo.gl/forms/VSmeD7ACrcgcckCy2

Then come to the awards ceremony this SUNDAY January 22nd, 7 PM, at
Fringearts.
We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
- the small scrappy group of folks who want to make sure the Rockies stay
alive-