[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] two new opportunities

zornitsa at herebegindance.com zornitsa at herebegindance.com
Thu Jan 5 14:23:46 EST 2017

Hello Dancing Friends,

I have two new opportunities to share with you.

One – If you are working on anything new, or want to start working on something and need a little push… reserve a spot at Get What You Need.

Get What You Need - email me to reserve a spot.
Sun. Jan. 15th  AT 2pm - 4pm
at Mascher Space Co-op
155 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Phila, PA
FREE

You get 30 minutes.
Invite your friends and collaborators.
Get feedback.
Free to attend and participate.
You get what you need!

Other dates for Get What You Need are:
Feb 19th, 2017(one more spot available)  | March 19th, 2017 | April 9th, 2017 | May 14th, 2017

Two
Audition/Research for Lick My Gun
Jan. 19th, 2017
6pm - 9 pm at Mascher Space
I'm looking for a group of self identifying female movers to research my newest piece Lick My Gun.
Rehearsals will be once a week starting end of January and ending with a showing in early/mid April.
Things I like to explore through physicality and writing are; the sexualization of gun holding women,  historical propaganda both from capitalist and communist  past, the social power dynamics of a female gun bearers, and gun violence in our society right now.

I'm interested in working with folks comfortable with contact and partnering as well as improvisation.
At this point, there is no funding for this project.  That said, if interested, the first rehearsal will be a workshop/orientation in this work for you to decide if you'd like to commit to the full 3 months. Email me if you have any questions or just want to RSVP.

Best,
Zornitsa Stoyanova
805 . 340 . 2190

performance artist | curator | lighting designer | photographer | filmmaker | teacher
writer for thinkingdance.net

www.herebegindance.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10