[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Mascher Fest this week

zornitsa at herebegindance.com zornitsa at herebegindance.com
Tue Jan 3 12:00:20 EST 2017

Join us this week at Mascher with many exciting classes and a show.
January Mascher Dance Fest
all at Mascher Space Coop
155 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Philadelphia, PA

Wed. Jan. 4th
6pm-9pm – The Switching with Jumatatu Poe $12

Thurs. Jan. 5th
4pm-6pm – Inter-generational Improvisation (for kids 3+ and adults) with Loren Groenendaal $12 for adult and child + $6 per any additional child.
6.30pm – 9pm Contact Improvisation Class and Jam $ 5 – $10 sliding scale
Fri. Jan. 6th
6pm- 9pm – Dance on Camera – making work with your phone’s camera with Zornitsa Stoyanova $12
Sat. Jan. 7th
9am – 12noon – Shape-shifting and trusting our emotions into physicality with Zornitsa Stoyanova $12
1pm – 4pm – gifts: a performance making practice with Christina Gesualdi  $12
4pm – 7pm – Artist Run Spaces Community Discussion and Performance Workshop with Christina Gesualdi $12 (profits go to GhostShip relief funds.)
8pm SHOW Semi-Composed Performance
work by Asimina Chremos, Loren Groenendaal, and Curt Haworth.
Sun. Jan. 8
9am – 12noon – Shape-shifting and trusting our emotions into physicality with Zornitsa Stoyanova $12
1pm – 4pm – AlmanaAcro $12

More and details: http://www.mascherdance.org/event/mascher-january-festival/

Zornitsa Stoyanova
805 . 340 . 2190

performance artist | curator | lighting designer | photographer | filmmaker | teacher
writer for thinkingdance.net

www.herebegindance.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10