[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Second to last class: Beginner Modern Dance

Belle Alvarez Dance dance at bellealvarez.com
Tue Dec 13 12:15:09 EST 2016

2 classes left in the fall session of Beginner Modern Dance! *Class is from
6:30-8:00 at the Performance Garage.*

Hone your creativity, refine your technique, and strengthen your whole body
in this weekly Tuesday night class! Dance Artist Belle Alvarez leads a
class for movers ages 14 and up who are curious about dance, love dance,
and/or returning to dance. Movement style is modern dance grounded in
release technique and Belle’s experience within modern and contemporary
forms. Expect to engage your muscles, sweat, smile, move to your fullest
potential in a shared community experience, and perform movement that is
expressive, fluid, and fun. No previous dance experience is necessary –
movers of all backgrounds are encouraged to attend.
Drop in rate is $12 for artists.

Here's what a previous participant has to say about class:

*"I really enjoy the way that movement and rediscovering dance fuels my
creative process in my work with film, writing, and visual art. I found
myself more balanced, clear, and productive when we had class."*

See you in the studio!

www.bellealvarez.com/classes

--
Belle Alvarez