[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Performance Application Submissions for Coaction Dance Collective 2017 Show

Emma Julee Gracie coactiondancecollective at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:33:36 EST 2016

Philadelphia based dance group,
 Coaction Dance Collective <https://www.facebook.com/coactiondanceco/>
 Presents
"*co*-a-lesce"
Apply today to show work in our 2017 production!

Coaction Dance Collective seeks to engage the community of Philadelphia.
CDC is composed of three women, Gracianna Coscia, Emma MacDonald, and Julee
Mahon, with three different styles, three different stories, and one focus:
collaboration. Movement is the motivation behind this collective, with each
choreographer working both independently and as a group. CDC also invites
other artists to join in creating holistic and unique performances, via
visual art, music, etc. CDC looks forward to keeping the community’s, the
artists’, and our own creativity alive.

For our third self-produced production we are looking for an array of local
artists to submit work that will be featured in our up-coming show!

Pieces may be featured in one or both performances.

*APPLICATION LINK*: https://goo.gl/forms/nylDnmpADdkWwM3B3

*DEADLINE: DEC 16, 2016*

*Notification of Entry : Dec 20, 2016*

*Performance Information*

Coaction Dance Collective presents "*co*-a-lesce".

Location: The Maas Building (1325 N Randolph St, Philadelphia, PA 19122)

Performance Dates: Feb 11 & 12, 2017

Dress Rehearsal: Feb 9, 2017

There is NO application fee, but once you are accepted we ask for a small
performance fee of $20.00.

* Must be available for performance dates, dress rehearsal, and show
meeting.

(Jan 22, 2017: 10am-2pm at The Whole Shebang)

Address: Rear Entrance, 1813 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148

To learn more about CDC* LIKE* us on Facebook and check out our past show
reviews and publications.

For more information feel free to email us at coactiondancecollective at gmail.
com.

*Thank you,*

CDC

(Emma, Gracie, & Julee)