[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Mascher's Fresh Juice is tonight and tomorrow

Christina Gesualdi gesualdic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:56:23 EST 2016

Hey Dance Community,

*Brendan Tetsuo*, *Sara Yassky*, *Shannon Murphy*, *Loren
Groenendaal/Vervet Dance*, and *The Dance Apocalypse *(on Sat. in between
shows) have work to share with you this weekend!  Come check out Mascher's
Artists in Residence juicy work. Each piece is a juicy beast in its own
distinct way!

Buy tix at the door with cash!
$15/$10 underemployed, artist, student, senior
*Unfortunately, Mascher Space is not handicapped accessible.

at Mascher Space Co-op
 (a few blocks from the Berks stop on the Market/Frankford El)
155 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Phila., Pa. 19122

More info here: http://www.mascherdance.org/fresh-juice-2016/

Come and drink some fresh juice. Then experience the show itself:

Please allow your perception to envelop us. You'll imbibe two solos, a
duet, and an ensemble work. You'll imbibe very specific approaches to
vulnerability. Our work demands a witnessing of bodies - our bodies, our
dancers' bodies, their pluralism. Experience our flesh, our sensory organs,
our lungs, our tears, and our histories. (Performance includes partial
nudity.)

Each of our bodies locates itself distinctly in our individual dance-making
trajectories, yet we share a home for our dance at Mascher Space
Cooperative.

also, there is this to look forward to on Saturday:
Interstitial Happening:
THE DANCE APOCALYPSE (NICOLE BINDLER and GABRIELLE REVLOCK) will offer 15
minute Post-Dating sessions for one or two** people at a time in an
offstage area of Mascher. You can come early or stay late for the Saturday
shows (between 6-8pm) to receive free expert advice. Post-Dating will help
you interpret and skillfully respond to any post-date message you receive
based on your goals for your relationship(s). Longterm relationship support
available too! Modalities and methodologies include puppet therapy,
meditation, free writing, and embodying your family of origin through song
and dance. To schedule your 15 minute appointment email
nicolebindler at gmail.com

**Duos must be in a relationship they want to discuss.

To pre-register for session with The Dance Apocalypse, email
nicolebindler at gmail.com. Sessions will be offered for 15 minutes from
6:00-8:00pm on Saturday, November 12th, 2016.