[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Work-Trade Opportunity for Rehearsal Space

Performance Garage info at performancegarage.org
Wed Nov 2 14:51:42 EDT 2016

The Performance Garage has been going through major renovations of its facility. (Check out our website <http://www.performancegarage.org/capital-project> for more info!) We'd like to make sure our space and the new dance floors stay nice once we reopen in a few weeks.

We are compiling a list of individual dancers who may be interested  in a cleaning work-trade agreement. (We have a professional cleaner who comes once a week and before performances, we just want to keep the space extra nice post-renovations.)

We need individuals to clean the whole downstairs area 2 days a week starting at 1.5 hours per day in exchange for 1.5 hours of free rehearsal time in Studio B (during off-peak hours.)

We are working on an official check list, but the cleaning would involve sweeping the 2 new dance floors, vacuuming throughout the first floor, wiping down bathrooms and kitchen, checking trash cans, and other general light cleaning items.

We would like to schedule cleanings intermittently Tuesdays-Fridays with cleaning ending before 10am or starting after 9pm.  (We were thinking of sending a monthly mass email to contacts so people could have the flexibility to choose time slots.)

If this work-trade opportunity interests you, please reply to:

Megan Sauve
msauve at performancegarage.org

With:
-Your name, email, and telephone number as soon as possible.

We will be compiling the contact list, and sending out more information in a week or so.

---

Megan Sauve
Marketing & Development Manager
Performance Garage

1515 Brandywine Street | Philadelphia, PA 19130
(215)569-4060| www.performancegarage.org<http://www.performancegarage.org/>