[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Discounts to Performances in October & November

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:23:28 EDT 2016

*THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO BECOME A MEMBER OF
PhiladelphiaDANCE.orgThese exclusive discounts and much more with your
membership card.30% off a full price ticketFringeArts presents JérômeBel*
November 2 + 3  at 7 PM

*$13 Off*
*Hope Rising - Benefit for Stand Tall International*
October 14 & 15th, 2016 at 7:30pm

*$10 Off*
*Philadelphia Dance Projects - Trio A Workshop with Pat Catterson*
October 15 & 16, 2016 from 1-5pm

*$2 Off*

*KYLD Inhale Performance Series*Friday, October 21, 2016 at 7:30pm

*$3 Off*
*Kulu Mele African Dance & Drum Ensemble - Brazil & Beyond*
October 22, 2016 at 3pm & 7pm

*Member benefits include –*
— Discounts to area dance performances
— Discounts to dance classes and workshops
— Discounts to dance services – photographers, massage, studio rentals, etc.
— Discounts to local business and services – web hosting, printing services
— Access to our online grant database – local, national & international
— Priority support in using the PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Website to market
your show and classes**
— Service fees waived on all tickets purchased through Dance Box Office
— Receive a monthly eNewsletter with current offers and information

*INDIVIDUAL DANCER MEMBERSHIP IS JUST $15 FOR A FULL YEARAll proceeds go to
support dance programs in our community.APPLY & PAY ONLINE
AThttp://philadelphiadance.org/membership/application-for-individual-membership/
<http://philadelphiadance.org/membership/application-for-individual-membership/>*