[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SHARP Dance Company Home season performance-"16 Words"

Diane Sharp corpdancer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 14:58:01 EDT 2016

Eight amazing dancers, original music and aerial performance!**Save $5.00 per ticket if you purchase them before October 31, 2016**“16 Words” Speaking tothe underlying unity we all possess through the human experience, "16Words" moves past outward-lying differences to the heart of whatmakes us human, what words influence our actions, and how we communicatewhen the words can't be found.         Friday      November 18, 2016 8 PM    (Q & A following performance)        SaturdayNovember 19, 2016 5 PM & 8 PM

        Sunday    November 20, 2016 3 PMLocation: The Performance Garage1515Brandywine Street Philadelphia, PA 19130Dancers:Caroline Butcher, Linnea Calzada-Charma, SandraDavis, Sophie Malin, Leslie Ann Pike, Miguel Quiñones, KateRast & Angeli RomanoChoreography:  Joe Cotler (Koresh Dance Companymember) & DianeSharp-Nachsin (Artistic Director of SHARP)Composer: J

Assistant tothe Director:  Nikki Battestilli

ProjectionArtist: Lauren Mandilian-Huot

Tickets:  http://www.sharpdance.org/SHARP_Dance_Company/BUY_TICKETS.html   $25 Adult, $20 Senior / Student w ID /DancePass