[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] October classes at Sound Space Philly

Pamela Hetherington pamelamh4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:06:26 EDT 2016

Yes, you heard correctly! Sound Space Philly is moving to a brand-new,
1200-square foot, hardwood floor space at 2511 West Girard Avenue (corner
of Girard Avenue and College Avenue).

But we have one more month in our 'old' space at 1525 North Bailey Street,
and we are going to make it count! Come dance with us.

For more info on all of these classes, check out www.soundspacephilly.net.

OCTOBER SCHEDULE

Tuesdays 6-7:30
Intermediate Flamenco with Monica Herrera

Wednesdays 6-7:30
All levels Odissi with Donia Salem Harhoor

Thursdays 6:30-7:30
Absolute beginner tap with Pamela Hetherington

Thursdays 7:30-8:30
Beginner/intermediate tap with Pamela Hetherington

Thursdays 8:30-9:30
Intermediate/advanced choreography shed with Pamela Hetherington

See you there!

--
*Pamela Hetherington <http://www.pamelahetherington.net>*

*Dancer, choreographer, educator, director*
Artistic Director, Take It Away Dance <http://www.takeitawaydance.com>
Owner, Sound Space Philly <http://www.soundspacephilly.net>
1525 North Bailey Street, 1st Floor (until 10/31/16)
2511 West Girard Avenue, 2nd Floor (as of 11/1/16)