[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Last Days to Apply to The Outlet Dance Project 2016. Deadline Tuesday, 9/6/16!

The Outlet Dance Project theoutletdanceproject at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:16:57 EDT 2016

Only a couple days left to apply this year!

OPEN CALL: The Outlet Dance Project's is now accepting submissions for its
12th annual festival. We are seeking proposals from women-identifying
artists for Site-Specific work, Dance Films, and Original Choreography
created for the Stage.

*Deadline:* September 6th, 2016. *Performance:* October 30th @2pm. *Film
Fest:* October 28th @7pm. At the incredible Grounds For Sculpture in
Hamilton, NJ. All information can be found at www.theoutletdanceproject.com.
<http://www.theoutletdanceproject.com/> Films may also be submitted through
FilmFreeway. <https://filmfreeway.com/festival/TheOutletDanceProject>

The Outlet Dance Project is one of the largest dance festivals in New
Jersey. It is committed to providing women-identifying artists an
opportunity to share their artistic vision through film, site-specific
dance, and work made for the stage. In partnership with Grounds For
Sculpture <http://groundsforsculpture.org/> - an internationally renowned
contemporary sculpture park - collaboration, community building, and
interdisciplinary experimentation are an integral part of the festival. The
Outlet is dedicated to supporting all traditional and nontraditional dance
forms. The festival celebrates the intersections of visual and moving arts,
exploring relationships between sculpture and dance.

We have profound love and respect for the Philadelphia dance community and
are deeply enriched by the participation in our festival by Philly artists
every year. We hope that you consider applying and help us spread the word!

Warmest regards,
donia salem, Ann Robideaux, and Jamuna Chiarini
Co-Directors

--
www.TheOutletDanceProject.com <http://www.theoutletdanceproject.com/>
The *Outlet Dance Project* is a popular annual festival committed to