[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] covid-safe, outdoor, creative dance classes for children

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:18:27 EST 2020

Hello Philadelphia dance enthusiasts,

Do you know a child looking to bust out some moves?

I have successfully and safely led dance classes outside with children this
fall. Despite the chillier temperatures coming, many of them want to
continue, so I am offering more creative dance classes in a
November-December session. There are a few more slots available if you are
interested in joining us.

CREATIVE AND RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT FOR AGES 5-8
Mondays 3:30-4:15pm
Late Fall 2020 Session is 7 weeks: November 2-December 14, 2020
Info and Registration: https://crm5to8latefall2020west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/408028543692724
Full Session: $90

MAKING MOVES FOR AGES 8-12
Wednesdays 4:00-5:00pm
Late Fall 2020 Session is 7 weeks: November 4-December 16, 2020
Info and Registration:
https://makingmoves8to12latefall2020west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/2689765514685470
Full Session: $90

CREATIVE MOVEMENT FOR AGES 3-5  is still to be determined when and where-
This class could be MONDAYS 1:30-2:15pm ONLINE or MONDAYS 2:30-3:15pm
OUTSIDE in Clark Park or perhaps sometime between 1pm and 4:30pm on FRIDAYS
This session will probably run for 6 weeks November 9-December 14, 2020 and
$75 for the whole session.
Email me at LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com with your preference of time and
location.

If you are interested in your young one joining any of these classes, but
can't come the first day, please email me about joining late, rates, and
availability.

Thank you and best wishes,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.