[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SHARP Dance Company Audition!

Diane Sharp corpdancer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 14:17:20 EDT 2020

SHARP Dance Company is looking for one male or female dancer to join the SHARP Family.  We are doing a small private invitation only audition following Covid guidelines. During this crazy time for the arts we are looking for someone that is able to sign a contract until May 2022.  We will be learning material for tours through the winter and Spring and hopefully start performing when theaters open this summer through 2022!
-All rehearsals will be under Covid guidelines including temperature checks of all dancers, pre rehearsal & masks worn at all times.-Rehearsals will be Monday and Wednesdays at Equilibrium in Philadelphia (10am-1:00 or 2PM) class is included-Dancer must be willing to travel nationally and internationally.-Dancer must be technically proficient and over 21 years old-Since we will not be performing during the winter, with Covid closing theaters, we are looking for someone that currently lives in Philadelphia area, as pay will be be limited to only an audition stipend until theaters open.
If interested please email us corpdancer at yahoo.com:-CV/Resume-Head and/or Body Shot-Dance reel
If you have any question please reach out to us at corpdancer at yahoo.com.

Diane Sharp-NachsinArtistic Director SHARP Dance Companywww.sharpdance.org