[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ProMo Dance - weekly adult dance classes hosted by Project Moshen

Project Moshen project.moshen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:29:25 EDT 2020

YOUR SATURDAYS ARE ABOUT TO GET SO MUCH BETTER!

Join Project Moshen every Saturday at 12pm at the Institute of Dance
Artistry for our adult dance classes. Every Saturday we will offer a
different style with a different PROMO girl! Check out the schedule below
and grab your spot today as space is limited!

ProMo Dance

Saturdays at 12pm

Institute of Dance Artistry

400 Commerce Drive

Fort Washington, PA 19034
$12 -  Mask Required.
Must be 18yrs+ to attend
Level: Advance Beginner - Professional Dancer

Sign up! - www.projectmoshen.com

*SCHEDULE:*

*OCT. 24 - STREET JAZZ WITH KELLI*

*OCT.31- CONTEMPORARY WITH LIV*

*NOV. 7- JAZZ WITH KELli*

* NOV. 14- CONTEMPORARY WITH MEGHAN*

*NOV. 21 - HIP HOP WITH DANIELLE *

*Kelli Moshen,* Artistic Director/ Founder of Project Moshen Dance Company
project.moshen at gmail.com
www.projectmoshen.com
FB: Project Moshen Dance Company
Twitter: Projectmoshen
Youtube: projectmoshen
IG: Projectmoshen

SUPPORT THE ARTS & PHILLY'S ONLY FEMALE JAZZ DANCE COMPANY TODAY!
Support Project Moshen's 2020 Season Today!
Project Moshen is a 501(c)(3) all donations are tax deductible
Visit : http://www.projectmoshen.com/donate