[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Labyrinth Dance Company Virtual Showcase

Labyrinth Dance Company labyrinthdancecompany at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:22:18 EDT 2020

Labyrinth Dance Company is looking for performers for their upcoming
Virtual Showcase! The showcase is on November 21st at 6 pm. While we would
love to have a live show, we just aren't able to. Instead we decided to
bring the arts to you from the comfort of your home!! Go solo, grab a
friend, or organize a fun safe group piece! We are looking for
choreographers and performers of all types to participate in this amazing
event! All pieces must be pre-recorded. *Applications are due by this
Sunday October 25th. *
*When:* Saturday November 21, 2020
*Where:* Virtual Showcase
*Time*: 6 pm
*Deadline:* Please have Applications in by October 25, 2020
Labyrinth Showcase is filled with dance performances by Labyrinth Dance
Company and other local artists, studios, and companies. The application
process includes a sample piece of work.
Please email labyrinthdancecompany at gmail.com for an application and any
questions!
Thank you for sharing your art with us!

Visit our Website: https://www.labyrinthdance.com/