[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] HOW TO BE A BANDIT workshop w/ Applied Mechanics

Thomas IsTitanic thomasistitanic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:02:43 EDT 2020

Radical collective Applied Mechanics is offering creative workshop HOW TO
BE A BANDIT <https://bit.ly/howtobeabandit> on the evolving definition of
what it is to be an artist against the state.

Participants will have at their fingertips a large trove of source
materials on Riot Grrl, performance art, secret societies, and
intersectional feminism - based on the idea of the revolutionary
Bandit/Artist. *Who are the Bandits we need today? How can we become them? *

HOW TO BE A BANDIT WORKSHOP DATES: November 5, November 12, November 19,
7-9pm EST // 4-6pm PST

Location: Online

SIGN UP NOW: https://bit.ly/howtobeabandit <https://bit.ly/howtobeabandit>

WORKSHOP COST: $60-$150 ($20-$50 per session), sliding scale.

The "standard" cost for this workshop is $120 ($40 per session). We are
offering a sliding scale to make the workshop more accessible; please let
us know what you plan to pay below. Any payments above $120 will help to
subsidize attendees who need to pay less.

Thanks for joining us!  We look forward to seeing you.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Hurley: jessica.hurley at gmail.com
www.appliedmechanics.us