[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Blood in the Fringe Festival- Tickets Available

evalina carbonell ewc02c at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:16:38 EDT 2020

BLOOD is a Philadelphia Fringe Festival premiere dance work by Evalina
“Wally” Carbonell and Weiwei Ma.  The co-producing Dance Artists, will be
joined on stage by composer and cellist, Ajibola Jeremy Rivers in this
sublime contemplation of the blood which fuels our humanity.  The
performances will take place in an open-air, converted, antique garage
turned studio space, with audiences seated outdoors, masked, and
appropriately distanced from one another and the performing artists.

Tickets and more information here-
https://fringearts.com/event/blood/

Remember to purchase tickets with those you intend to sit with as we need
to plan how to best socially distance individuals, couples, and pods in
advance.  Alternately, you may send me an email with the names of those in
your group who have purchased tickets separately but intend to sit together
(masks still required within couples and pods).