[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Metaphors/Magic is back--online through Freeskewl

Kate Seethaler kate.seethaler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 09:19:18 EDT 2020

Hey Philly dance folk,

How are you holding up? (Seriously. Drop me a line if you want or need to
chat!)

In other news... Join me in August via Zoom for a weekly Monday afternoon
hour-long edition of Metaphors/Magic. Less technique-y than before, more
open in terms of form and structure, but same focus on mindful moving in
community with one another. Bring your questions, feelings, thoughts,
special requests and let's move together! More info in the link below.

Metaphors/Magic FB event

CLASS: Mondays in August at 3pm. A practice to create bridges between how
we frame our dancing and how we enact our living, noticing them as
inherently one in the same. Generating, naming, questioning, exploring,
tinkering, playing, improvising, and embodying. Metaphors for dance/life.
Magic of dance/life. (60 mins)

PAYMENT:
Any donations $1-25 is greatly appreciated however no one will be turned
away for lack of funds.
Venmo: Kate-Seethaler
PayPal: Kathryn Seethaler or kate.seethaler at gmail.com
Email me (Kate) directly with any questions or concerns.

ZOOM:
Zoom link: zoom.us/j/3093774924
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F3093774924%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1x-KZ_udmDewoPdAKTV-yO-XSUDKKWcJBrki_70EpgEn3qHGbOkyzAZWA&h=AT15u5GRsY3kRBlRYqrgjPAIv0tTDmaOFDOtsM2ikdBi6d2E2kpr5ldcxiWCmFkY-WNAQT44Hu9ntTrq5_eAGkqVpUcV11EWGOR_bNA4yWyXVgHBe1oka9ARLd7Uh3-pvahdyMK8igT-hzinzAhVBKY>

Zoom password: 640262

**Also, check out Freeskewl on FB or IG as they are offering tons of great
classes online--sign up for their weekly newsletter and they'll send you
the schedule for that week. Great folks doing cool things from an old
hometown of mine, Northampton, MA.**

Be well, loves.
Kate
--
*Kate Seethaler*, MFA
improviser, performer, choreographer, teaching artist