[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Save-the-date: Online Show of Improvisation Friday 8/7/2020 8pm

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:08:41 EDT 2020

Dear Dance Community,

The Philadelphia Compositional Improvisation Lab Ensemble, facilitated by
Loren Groenendaal, Curt Haworth, and Kat J. Sullivan, is putting on an
online show of improvisation on Friday, August 7, 2020 8-9pm.

The artists involved include Katrina Atkin, Sean Thomas Boyt, Asimina
Chremos, Amalia Colon-Nava, Miryam Coppersmith, Ann-Marie Gover, Loren
Groenendaal, Curt Haworth, Skye Hughes, Meredith Lyons, Sara Outing, Andy
Thierauf, and Kat J. Sullivan.

WHAT: Digital Dissolving Doors
WHEN: Friday, August 7, 2020 8-9pm
HOW MUCH: Pay what you wish to PayPal katjsullivan6 at gmail.com or Venmo
@katjsullivan6
%10 of proceeds will be donated to Black Lives Matter Philly with the rest
divided between performers

MORE INFO and link for Facebook Live viewing:
https://www.facebook.com/events/345597586432631/

Make your weekend into a mini-improvisation festival by participating the
next day in our Compositional Improvisation Lab on Saturday, August 8
3:30-5pm. Come at 3:15 to be oriented if it is your first time.
Register here:
https://muhlenberg.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvce2rqTgrE9Urq6xpPjBH6vWl0qRHOZ0z

Best wishes,
Loren, Curt, and Kat

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.