[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Exceptional Learning Opporunity

Dawn Pratson dpratson at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 19:22:12 EDT 2020

 The Jacob’s Pillow Curriculum in Motion® Institute
One Year Intensive Program (2020-2021)

An intimately curated professional development experience in how to be of co-creative service in the communities we engage with. We use body-based practices to work with the pedagogy, philosophy, and methodology of Curriculum in Motion® core principles. Through the year- long, mostly online, five-module process we build an active Think/Act/Do peer network for integrated connection between our art, our values and our place in the world.

For more information: https://www.jacobspillow.org/curriculum-in-motion-institute/
Dawn Pratson
dpratson at aol.com
267-971-0926