[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ZoomDance - Ahoy, Pirates! classes, FREE and sliding scale donation for 2-9 year olds

Sarah Gladwin Camp Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:02:35 EDT 2020

ZoomDance at Home! Action Adventure Story-Telling Dance Classes for kids
2-9 years

Our 30-min classes are filled with dance, music, storytelling, imagination,
and fun! We will keep kids moving and using their bodies with a range of
creative activities. We'll dance our way through stories, exploring the
characters and adventure through rhythmic movement, songs, and performance,
and leave space for everyone to show off their favorite moves.

June 15-18: Ahoy, Pirates! for  2-7 year olds

Monday, June 15th 4-4:30pm

Wednesday, June 17th, 4-4:30pm

Thursday, June 18th, 11-11:30am

FREE, optional contribution

And our small group class next week:

ZoomBallet, 5-9 years, Thursday June 18th, 4pm

Sliding Scale, $10-25/family

(We never want cost to be why a child is not dancing with us. If $10 is not
in the budget this week, please reach out and we’ll add you to class.)

SIGN UP HERE
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com/zoomdance/schedules/online_classes>
for all classes

ALL TIMES IN EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (GMT-4)

More classes and new themes are released each week. And visit us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/zoomdancephilly> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/zoomdancephilly> for stories, songs, updates, new
classes, and fun!

Want to know more?

www.zoomdance.com

info at zoomdance.org

215-326-9613

*Sarah Gladwin Camp*
*(pronouns she/her)*
Founder/ Director of *ZoomDance, *www.zoomdance.com
*Large-scale performance coordinator, project manager, rehearsal director,
community-builder in Philadelphia*
Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
610-937-2032