[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ZoomDance for 1-9 year olds - The Giant's Castle, FREE and sliding scale options

Sarah Gladwin Camp Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
Sun May 24 01:16:40 EDT 2020

ZoomDance at Home! Action Adventure Story-Telling Dance Classes for kids
1-9 years

Our 30-min classes are filled with dance, music, storytelling, imagination,
and fun! We will keep kids moving and using their bodies with a range of
creative activities. We'll dance our way through stories, exploring the
characters and adventure through rhythmic movement, songs, and performance,
and leave space for everyone to show off their favorite moves.

*May 27-28: The Giant’s Castle for  2-7 year olds   *

Monday, May 25th 4-4:30pm

Wednesday, May 27th, 4-4:30pm

Thursday, May 28th, 11am

FREE, optional contribution

And our small group class next week:
ZoomDance BOOST, 1.5-3 years, Tuesday May 26th, 11am

ZoomBallet, 3-5 years, Tuesday May 26th, 4pm

ZoomBallet, 6-9 years, Thursday May 28th, 4pm

Sliding Scale, $5-25/family

SIGN UP HERE
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com/zoomdance/schedules/online_classes>
for all classes

ALL TIMES IN EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (GMT-4)

More classes and new themes are released each week. And visit us on Facebook
Live <http://www.facebook.com/zoomdancephilly> and Instagram Live
<http://www.instagram.com/zoomdancephilly> each night at 7pm for a bedtime
story and song. Videos are saved on our Facebook page for later bedtimes,
too :-)

Want to know more?

www.zoomdance.com

info at zoomdance.org

215-326-9613

*Sarah Gladwin Camp*
*(pronouns she/her)*
Founder/ Director of *ZoomDance, *www.zoomdance.com
*Large-scale performance coordinator, project manager, rehearsal director,
community-builder in Philadelphia*
Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
610-937-2032