[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Fidget’s Process Project starts tonight!

Megan Bridge megan at thefidget.org
Tue May 19 06:51:46 EDT 2020

Starting tonight, Tuesday May 19, and continuing every night this week at 7pm (plus 1pm on Saturday), join Fidget co-directors Megan Bridge and Peter Price for Process Project, a 30-minute improvised performance followed by audience discussion. We are performing LIVE from Fidget Space, and streaming on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/fidgetspace  (you do not need a Facebook account to watch). After each performance join us on Zoom for intimate and in-depth conversation. RSVP here (FREE) and we’ll send you the zoom link for post-show discussion.

We can’t wait to share this work with you!

In solidarity,

Megan Bridge

Co-director, Fidget
www.thefidget.org